The foundit Program
The Christensen Family Center for Innovation at Duke’s Pratt School of Engineering is excited to launch foundit, a new program aimed at supporting and growing a diverse and inclusive innovation and technology ecosystem in our region.
We’re bringing together educational content, partner programs, coaching, events and applications of new technologies to help fuel the growth of an equitable technology startup community. Our goals are to:
- connect with people interested in solving problems in their communities and the world
- partner with like-minded orgs to enable people to further their personal journeys
- introduce people to innovation and how to creatively solve problems
- connect people to each other for exploration and growth opportunities
- connect people to startups, supporting communities, mentors and coaches
- enable people to explore opportunities for jobs and careers in startups and tech
- empower people through educational content and coaching support
- facilitate the development of ideas and opportunities in technology
With this program, we hope to make a lasting impact on the community and help everyone reach their full potential. We already have some great partners who have joined us on this journey to build a better future for our region! If you want to learn more about partnership opportunities for this program, fill out this form and someone will be in contact with you.
In partnership with:
This Learning Hub is designed to meet you where you are. Each month, we explore a new theme, where we demystify different technologies and look at their many applications.
In addition, we talk to founders and young professionals doing work in these areas, so that you can see how they come to life to solve the problems of today’s world.
If there are any technologies or subjects you would like to see us explore, please let us know.
Sign up for our newsletter to be updated on future events and opportunities to connect.